Why Lowlands Whitetails
- We’re a family oriented, family run business.
- We have bucks that score from 120 SCI to 250+SCI, all priced very reasonably. We have typical racks, drop tines, junk racks, wide racks, long tines, whatever you are looking for.
- Our bucks usually weigh between 150 and 250 pounds with some weighing more.
- Our hunting season is from September 15th _ December 31. Velvet deer hunts are August 12th – August 28th.
- You do not need to purchase a New York hunting license; we have special tags for your harvested deer.
- We offer one-on-one guided service. One of our well experienced family members will sit with you while you harvest your deer.(We are handicap accessible)
- We will field dress your buck and put your buck in our walk-in cooler.
- We will recommend a local meat processor and /or a local taxidermist if you prefer.
- You will stay at our recently built hunting lodge. “All inclusive” no need for bedding, towels, food, etc… our lodge has full kitchen, 3 bedrooms that sleep 8 people, HD TV with DirecTV, shower, and a beautiful view of the hunting ranch. Our hunting lodge is run by a generator.
- Homemade meals are included(Breakfast fixings are on hand)
- Nearest airport is Syracuse. We can pick you up. Just call to make arrangements. Bringing your rifle is a hassle on the airplane so borrow one of our weapons.
- Payment — We accept cash, money order, check and we are considering credit cards. No hidden costs, you pay for the buck you wish to harvest, the rest is included.
- Most importantly, you bring us your dream. Watching your child harvest a deer for the first time in their life, seeing your Dad harvest a buck of a lifetime, seeing your wife get the shakes while the whitetails run past, or just enjoying a casual hunt without the usual time limitations. We can make these dreams realities.
- See our Current Specials for Hunters for all the latest offers and promotions.
Call now to book your hunt 315-376-2190 or submit our form below
5avg.rating 12 votes.